SHARE

The Future King of England, Prince George at only four years old has been targeted by a British ISIS supporter, by the name of Husnain Rashid.

The 32 year old, who had maintained his innocence from November of 2017, when the allegations had been brought forth, admitted at Woolwich Crown Court this Thursday, that he not only carried out a number of terroristic acts but also engaged in preparation for other attacks.

The self-admitted terrorist, used the following chilling poster to encourage jihadis to attack the young Prince George at his school, which is shown in the picture – with a message on the flyer stating, ‘Even the royal family will not be left alone’.

Rashid, who worked at the Mohamadi Mosque in Nelson, Lancs is also said to be a vocal supporter of the terrorist attacks on the Halloween Parade in New York and railway stations in Australia.

FILE – This is an undated court artist sketch file photo by Elizabeth Cook showing Husnain Rashid during his trial. An alleged supporter of the Islamic State group accused of encouraging attacks on 4-year-old Prince George has changed his plea from innocent to guilty. The decision brought his trial in London to a dramatic halt on Thursday, May 31, 2018. (Elizabeth Cook/PA via AP, File)

Judge Andrew Lees said the trial had heard the “most disturbing allegations” and has said directly to Rashid “It is inevitable that you will receive a very lengthy prison sentence and there will be a consideration of a life prison sentence.”

Rashid’s sentencing is set to be on 28th June, 2018.